forum.jpg (4424 bytes)     "Inside  every small problem is a large problem struggling to get out."

Rules Forum Contributors [For contributors only]

Topics

Applications
Auctions
Bargaining
Experimental Economics
Forum
General Equilibrium
Napster
other
Other Topics
Prisoners Dilemma
Zero Sum Games

Thread and Full Text View

Ask a question about: Forum
Respond to the question: Game theory in Management?

03/29/2006 05:25 PM by gaurav; i am a management student wanting to study or
i am a management student in india and have heard lot about the subject. i have studied the basics but cant understand how it is helpful in the management. hence i will try to learn some lessons through this site
[View full text and thread]

02/11/2006 05:51 AM by Michael Phillips; Practical applications of Game Theory in Business
For 10 years now we have been working with a diverse global base of clients to a address a variety of complex multi player business issues these firms were facing. We use a form of Game Theory called Ordinal Non-Cooperative Game Theory. The process involves extracting and organizing issue critical knowledge and subjecting same to game theory software, algorithms and analytics. 4 of the 10 Fortune 10 firms work with us as do many more Fortune 100 / 500. For more general information and information on an upcoming March 8th webinar we are hosting to profile 4 real world cases we have been involved with please visit our website at www.openoptions.com [Manage messages]

02/10/2006 07:23 PM by A.ALmahdy; Game theory in Management
Could you tell me Game Theory applications in Management ?? URLs or references thanks in advance regards [View full text and thread]