forum.jpg (4424 bytes)     "Inside  every small problem is a large problem struggling to get out."

Rules Forum Contributors [For contributors only]

Topics

Applications
Auctions
Bargaining
Experimental Economics
Forum
General Equilibrium
Napster
other
Other Topics
Prisoners Dilemma
Zero Sum Games

Thread and Full Text View

Ask a question about: Other Topics
Respond to the question: New Board Game InventorDeveloper?

09/18/2002 09:33 AM by GeorgY. Krikorian; New Board Game Inventor-Developer
Dear Fellows,

I maybe at the wrong place, but with my little economic background (and the theory of games we did study at the Jesuits' French University in Beirut Lebanon during 1966-71), I believe some of you guys could help me finding an answer to my question.

I have just e-mailed Mr. David K. Levine in this respect, as follows:

Q U O T E
Dear Mr. Levine,

Sorry to bother you.

I have just found about you through GAME THEORY.NET and friends.

Being a new BOARD GAME Developer (with an Economics background), I gave myself the permission to ask you whether there is a web site I could go to and 'test' , or analyze, my new invention.

If such a web site exists, and if I could feed it with all the features of my game (Monopoly or Clue-like), and if that same web site could be able to analyze and tell me where to improve (as far as eventual weaknesses are concerned), and to assess (at the same time) the merits of the strengths (in my game), I would really appreciate it if I could know about it!

Thanks for your feedback by return.

Best regards,
George Y. Krikorian
Consultant
Orlando, FL

Note: I am the proud son of the first-ever Syrian-Armenian MIT graduate in 1924 (B.Sc. Mechanical Engineer).

U N Q U O T E

Thanks for your feedback and comments.

[Manage messages]